- Beauty & Barber Services - Bedside haircuts, by appointment
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Services - Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, auxiliary aids.
- Dining, Meals & Snacks - Dining options for patients and visitors: patient meals, hospital cafeterias and cafes, local restaurants.
- Faith-Related/Spiritual Services - Bedside visits; where to go to worship.
- Interpreting Services & Translators - Arrange for a foreign language or sign language interpreter.
- The MindBody Education & Patient Care Program - Provides integrative therapies and education to the patients and staff of NYU Medical Center.
- Patient & Family Resource Center - Patient and Family Resource Center, a consumer health library at NYU Medical Center.
- Patient Leisure Reading Cart - Books, cassettes, and reading materials for patients.
- Pharmacy - Fill prescriptions, buy medicine and herbal remedies, orthotics.
- Private-Duty Nursing - One-on-one nursing care for you during your hospital stay.
- Surgery Preparation - Workshops for patients, families and friends. View additional details about pediatric surgery at NYULMC at http://surgery.med.nyu.edu/pediatric
- Telephone & Television
Other Questions?Contact a hospital operator at (212) 263-7300.